Higher Education Institution Millennium Student Self-Government is a student representative body composed of students selected from the faculty.
Student self-government promotes the development of students’ cultural life and represents the interests of students in relations with the administration, as well as in agreement with the central services implements various activities in the following areas:
Student self-government consists of governing bodies and departments:
- A) General Assembly of Student Self-Government;
- B) the President;
- C) Vice-President;
- D) Department of Education and Science;
- E) Public Relations Department;
- F) Department of Student Rights Protection;
- G) Department of Culture;
- H) Department of Sports.
Any student of LTD Higher Education Institution Millennium can join the student self-government.