In the learning process, the Higher Education Institution and the student have certain rights, duties and responsibilities in relation to each other. The regulations describe and present all the rights and responsibilities, the norms of responsibility, the regulatory rules that may be imposed on the student, and the educational institution.
See the internal regulations as a link:
- Code of Ethics and norms of disciplinary responsibility;
- Rule of regulating the learning process;
- Instructions for conducting exams;
- Rule of transition from one educational program to another (internal mobility);
- The procedure for admitting a person with the right to study without passing the Unified National Examinations;
- Rules for the production of an electronic learning process management system.