Students of various authorized universities in Georgia can transfer to continue their studies at the Higher Education Institution Millennium. The mobility process takes place twice a year – in the autumn and spring semesters (specific deadlines are set by the Education Management Information System)
- The student should register on the electronic portal; (emis.ge)
- make an e-application for mobility;
- Pay the mobility fee.
In case of a positive answer to the right to mobility, the student must submit a written application to the administration of the Higher Education Institution Millennium.
List of documents to be submitted:
- Copy of complete general education certificate;
- Copy of ID card;
- A copy of the conscript’s military registration card (or military ticket, if any);
- Copy of all legal acts defining student status;
- Student study card;
- A copy of the document certifying the recognition of education received in a foreign country (if any);
Within the framework of internal mobility, a student of Higher Education Institution Millennium (including a student with suspended student status) has the right to change the educational program.
Internal mobility is announced twice a year during the fall and spring semesters of the academic year. The procedure and deadlines are approved by the order of the Rector.
A person entitled to participate in internal mobility
- A student of Higher Education Institution Millennium has the right to participate in internal mobility.
- A student has the right to participate in internal mobility even if he / she has suspended student status at the time of registration.
Restriction of the right to participate in internal mobility
- The student has the right to participate in internal mobility after one semester of study. The period of study does not include the time during which the person had suspended student status.
- The right to participate in internal mobility is restricted to a status-suspended student.