International Relations and the Internationalization of Education
Today, when special importance is attached to the internationalization of education, overcoming new challenges in the field of education, Higher Education Institution Millennium further deepens international cooperation and creates an attractive 21st century student-centered learning environment.
Our Higher Education Institution does not have a long history of existence, but during this period, a team of young professionals managed to gain the support of European and Asian state universities, educational-scientific centers and created a completely new platform for teaching and learning.
The results of numerous surveys and researches on the mechanisms of attracting foreign students, deepening international cooperation and internationalization of education have helped us to raise the awareness of our Higher Education Institution in the international educational space, as well as to gain the trust of foreign students and colleagues.
None of the memorandum, which deals with cooperation with foreign universities and institutions, provides only the expression of mutual respect and the possibility of close cooperation in the future.
As soon as all the memorandums on cooperation with foreign partners were signed, the parties took concrete steps, which undoubtedly reflected:
- Creating a modern learning environment,
- Upgrading the qualification of academic staff abroad: Ukraine, Turkey, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia.
- Involvement of students in international (including Erasmus +) projects. Data Sharia – in the direction of tourism, Anna Dzaria and Tamar Zarandia – in the direction of business.
- On joint scientific articles,
- Public lectures, presentations held by foreign colleagues in our higher education institution,
- On the composition of the editorial board of the international scientific journal “Erudite” published under the auspices of the higher education institution, which is composed of foreign colleagues, their scientific articles are published in the journal;
- Direct involvement of the academic staff of the partner universities in the process of external evaluation;
- Electing our academic staff as members of the Scientific-Editorial Board of Foreign Language Scientific Publications,
- Granting our academic staff the right to represent foreign institutions in Georgia at international conferences, etc.
We cooperate with the following universities and institutes:
Institute of Foreign Languages and Vocational Education, Prague State University(Czech Republic). Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies, Charles University;
Dusseldorf Intercultural Center for Education and Scientific Information – INTERCULTURAL TRANING COMPANY – IW e.V. (Germany); in collaboration with the Center, relationships were established with the universities of Düsseldorf, Essen and Cologne;
University of La Rioja (Spain) State University, located in Logrono, La Rioja, Spain;
London School of Law, UK;
University of LODZ (Poland);
The Distance University of Madrid – UDIMA (Spain);
As well as various universities and educational centers in Canada, Turkey, Ukraine, Poland, the United Arab Emirates.
- INTERCULTURAL TRANING COMPANY – IW e.V.
- State University, located in Logrono, La Rioja, Spain;
- School of Law, UK;
- University of LODZ.
- UDIMA the Distance University of Madrid;