Student Services, Career Development and Continuing Education Service
The Student Services, Career Development and Continuing Education Service function is to assist the student in developing general skills, self-presentation, practical and theoretical knowledge in the labor market. Demonstrate career development paths, employment prospects, job search specifications, facilitate the proper management of the further stages of education.
- The goals of the Student Services, Career Development and Continuing Education Service are:
- · Supporting students in developing the general skills necessary for employment;
- · Informing students about labor market dynamics and prospects. Advise them on current or future labor market requirements;
- · Offer regular training to students to develop the skills needed for employment;
- · Assisting students in professional orientation and self-determination, setting priorities, and managing their own education and career;
- · Assisting students in dealing with employers and, to this end, planning and implementing specific thematic activities;
- · Assist students in preparing applications for study, employment, and / or scholarships; compiling cover letters, refining resumes;
- · Collaborate with employers to promote various employment opportunities for students (internships, etc.).